Michael C. Elias, K.C.
Corporate and Commercial Law
Real Estate Law
Commercial real estate primarily acting on behalf of developers, vendors and purchasers in relation to acquisition, financing, leasing and sale.
Partner, 1995 - 2020
Bachelor of Laws - University of Alberta, 1973
Bachelor of Arts - University of Alberta, 1970
Professional activities & memberships
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel, 1993
- Law Society of Alberta, 1974
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Edmonton Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Association of University Solicitors
Community activities & memberships
- Lifetime Member, Trout Unlimited