Ogilvie LLP currently has an opening for a full-time Senior Corporate Paralegal who enjoys working in a busy and challenging work environment.
Ogilvie LLP is a well-established, successful and progressive firm, and is home to some of the province’s top lawyers. The lawyers at Ogilvie represent six practice areas: Administrative, Corporate Commercial, Insolvency & Restructuring, Litigation, Personal Estate Services, and Real Estate.
We invite candidates with a solid understanding of Corporate Law and procedures to apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting relating to incorporations, amendments, dissolutions, and various other types of corporate transactions
- Maintaining minute book records
- Draft correspondence and court documents;
- Processing and maintaining extra-provincial registrations as well as limited partnership registrations
- Responding to daily inquiries from lawyers, legal assistants, and on occasion, clients
- Others duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following background, skills and experience:
- Self-starter who takes initiative and has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong word processing and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Professionalism and the ability to respect confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a positive work environment. Please apply in confidence by submitting your resume (including months and years of employment history) and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.