|Ogilvie LLP currently has an opportunity for a highly skilled Intermediate/Senior Real Estate Legal Assistant who enjoys working in a busy and challenging environment.|
The ideal candidate would have the following background, skills and experience:
- A legal administrative assistant certificate or diploma from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of 5 years of Real Estate experience;
- Builder and re-sale experience would be an asset;
- A keen sense of attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- The ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines;
- A high level of professionalism while working closely with lawyers, staff and clients;
- A desire and ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships; and
- An interest in developing a career at our firm.
Please submit resume, cover letter and references, if available, to:
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.