- Provides reception coverage; Scheduling courier services, directing calls, emails, faxes and visitors. Opening files and posting disbursements.
- Moving and lifting boxes
- File storage and management, including closing files and coordinating off-site storage, retrieval and destruction
- Filing AP for accounting and completes reconciliation of disbursements
- Ordering office supplies
- Other duties, as assigned
DESIRED SKILL SET
- High professionalism and the ability to respect confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Interpersonal Skills
- Reliable and accountable
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds while kneeling and bending
- Must have superior knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of postage machines and courier/postal software
- ACUMIN knowledge an asset
- Worldox knowledge an asset
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Highschool Diploma
- 1-year general office administration experience preferred
- Previous experience in a mailroom an asset
Ogilvie offers a competitive salary based on experience level, in addition to a positive and engaging work environment.
ABOUT OGIVLIE LLP
Ogilvie was built in 1920 on a tradition of building relationships and working alongside our clients, and that is still our philosophy an entire century later. Our specialized teams of lawyers work beside clients, and businesses to ensure their issues are resolved. Located in downtown Edmonton, we are leaders in Corporate Commercial, Real Estate, Litigation & Dispute resolution, Insolvency, Wills & Estate, Family, and Administrative Law.
Ogilvie provides its staff with an opportunity to be challenged and reward by working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment alongside some of the top lawyers in Edmonton. Putting our clients first is at the centre of all we do at Ogilvie, and our specialized legal teams work side by side with our clients to help them achieve and further their business goals.
Creating successful client relationships is central to our work culture, and we are always looking for talented new people to grow our pool of expertise and provide quality service to our clients. If you think you would be a great addition to our team, we would love to hear from you.